Applicants for admission to all programs must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old or written permission of parent or guardian.
- Be a high school graduate or have a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Pass the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test. The Wonderlic Basic Skills Test is a Career Program Admissions Test and is administered at the school.
- Be physically able to perform necessary duties of the profession chosen.
- Display a genuine desire to become employed after graduation.
- Applicant must demonstrate characteristics of a dedicated student. Some characteristics are: 1) Empathy; 2) Professionalism; 3) Punctuality; 4) Organizational Skills; and 5) A desire to help and care for others.
To begin the admissions process, just follow the steps below. A professional and friendly Admissions Representatives will guide you through the admissions process, beginning with a tour of our facilities. Throughout the process, we look forward to answering your questions.
- Call the Institute of Medical Careers or fill out our Online Request Form to have an Admissions Representative contact you directly and schedule your tour and get your questions answered. Call: (412) 244-3240
- Tour the Institute of Medical Careers. Take the entrance exam.
- The exam consists of basic math (you may use a calculator-provided) and English (word usage, sentence structure, spelling, etc.) and usually takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- Meet with Financial Aid
Important information to bring with you on your visit.
- Copy of Parent/Guardian Signed W-2 and Federal Tax Forms (only if you are applying for Financial Aid.)
- Copy of your W-2 and Federal Tax Forms.
- Driver’s License or Identification Card.
- Copy of High School Diploma/GED (if you have received one).
The campus is located at 133 Jefferson Road in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our phone number is (412) 244-3240, our fax number is (412) 244-3241 and our email is email@example.com